الاثنين، 9 أبريل 2012

Do not gain enemies

You will find as you deal with people that everyone has a different natur e. Some are very angry while others are very cold. Some are intelligent while others are foolish. Some are learned while others are ignorant. Some have good opinions of others while others do not.
The oppressor always forgets about those whom he has oppressed and thinks he is the most just of all people.The foolish person thinks he is the most intelligent of all people.The senseless person thinks he is the wisest person in the world!
I recall when I was a young man – although I still think I am one – when I was at the beginning of my secondary education, there came to us a very cumbersome guest. I don’t know if he had even finished his primary education or not, But what I can say for sure is that he could read and write.When he came, I was busy with a religious issue for which I was trying to find a solution. I offered him what I would offer to any other guest. I then took the phone and tried to contact Shaykh Abd al-‘Aziz bin Baz
– may Allah have mercy on him – to ask him for an answer, but
the Shaykh was not there. This guest noticed that I am extremely busy and asked,“Who are you trying to call?” 

I said,“Shaykh Ibn Baz.I need to ask him an important question.”
He said to me with great confidence,“SubhanAllah!You are asking Ibn Baz, whilst I am alive!”
You would find many such people in real life.Try to bear their cumbersome attitude, treat them kindly and earn their love.Try your best not to gain enemies for yourself.You have not been put in charge of them by Allah. So, save whoever you can and do not torment yourself unnecessarily.
A thought…
Life is too short to gain enemies. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق